It’s design, inspired in an original Plumeria Obtusa Hawaiian flower, will make kids love nature that surrounds them.
This Chewy-to-Go baby teether helps the natural development of babies’ mouths while stimulating their senses. Each chewing toy is handmade one by one with 100% natural rubber and hand painted with natural pigments from plants. The perfect sustainable gift for babies!
• Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
• Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
• Hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
• Completely safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
• Highly hygienic, mould free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mould.
• Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
• Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
• Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in colour and shape.