Katia the Butterfly is a chewable baby toy for teething, bath time and sensory play. Handmade in 100% natural rubber and hand painted with natural pigments.
- 100% Safe
- Eco-friendly and biodegradable
- Hand Painted with natural pigments
- 100% Natural Rubber
- Hygienic - No holes helping to prevent mould or bacteria from growing
- Can be enjoyed in the bath, for teething little ones or for sensory play
- Suitable from birth
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
- Simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
- Store in a dry place. If left on the side of a bath or on tile that may be slightly wet or moist, the toys will start to mold (like any natural products).
- Air drying between use, is recommended.
- Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.
- Our toys are 100% natural, so small imperfections or inconsistencies are normal.
- Do not sterilise.